Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Redemption Of Non-Convertible Debentures.Redemption of Non-Convertible Debentures.
- Disclosures under Reg. 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011.The Exchange has received Disclosure under Regulation 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 on January 24, 2020 for Gautam S Adani / Rajesh S Adani (on behalf of SB Adani Family Trust)
- The Nifty Energy index was trading 0.58 per cent up at 16,066.5.
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2019Adani Transmission Ltd has submitted to BSE the Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended December 31, 2019. For more details, kindly Click here
- The Nifty Energy index was trading 1.1 per cent up at 15837.75.
- Disclosures under Reg. 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011.The Exchange has received Disclosure under Regulation 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 on January 08, 2020 for Gautam S Adani / Rajesh S Adani (on behalf of SB Adani Family Trust)
- The S&P BSE Power index was trading 1.11 per cent up at 1948.06.
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018Certificate under Regulation 74(5) of SEBI (Depositories and Participants) Regulations, 2018
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended December 2019
No.of Investor complaints pending at the beginning of the quarter No.of Investor complaints received during the quarter No.of Investor complaints disposed of during the quarter No.of Investor complaints unresolved at the end of the quarter 0 0 0 0 Name of the Signatory :- Jaladhi Shukla Designation :- Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
- The S&P BSE Power index was trading 0.81 per cent down at 1958.92 .
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Adani Transmission Ltd., incorporated in the year 2013, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 36304.73 Crore) operating in Power sector.
Adani Transmission Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Other Agro Products which contributed Rs 832.65 Crore to Sales Value (99.97 % of Total Sales) and Sale of services which contributed Rs .18 Crore to Sales Value (0.02 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 2587.95 Crore, down -9.45 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 2858.08 Crore and up 128.64 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1131.90 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 230.43 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Ravindra H Dholakia, Mr.Anil Sardana, Mr.Gautam S Adani, Mr.K Jairaj, Mr.Rajesh S Adani, Ms.Meera Shankar. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 1,099,810,083 shares outstanding.