Market Watch

Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.

AS ON 13 15 PM | 13 201
AS ON 13 16 PM | 13 201
NSE
BSE
46.651.453.21%
Today's Trend
Low
41.30
High
78.85
Volume
12783020.00
Open
45.30
Prev Close
45.20
46.651.453.21%
Today's Trend
Low
41.35
High
78.75
Volume
1134433.00
Open
45.00
Prev Close
45.20
x
Add to Portfolio
Add to Watchlist

Technical Chart

  • 1D
  • 5D
  • 1M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 3Y
Bid
Offer

Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)

16243.83
16243.83

Face Value (₹)

2.00
2.00
P/E (x)
20.64
20.64
EPS-TTM(₹)
2.26
2.26
P/B (x)
0.53
0.53
BV/Sh(x)
88.64
88.64
Div. Yield(%)
2.26
2.26
52Wk L/H
41.30
78.85
41.35
78.75


News & Recos

MORE FROM NEWS & RECOS
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. share price
up 3.21%
up 3.21%
from its previous close of Rs
45.20
45.20
. Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. stock last traded price is
46.65
46.65
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. Share Price
Value
Today/Current/Last
46.65
46.65
Previous Day
45.20
45.20

Earnings
(Figures in Rs. Cr.)

Sales

Other Operating
Income

Operating Profit

Other Income

EBITDA

Interest

Depreciation

Tax

Net Profit

EPS (₹)

Sep 2019
% Chg (Quarterly)
% Chg (Yearly)
Peer Range
Trend
6,030.16
36.70
-8.81
313.25
6226.90
196.74
62.07
13.70
0.00
196.74
265.24
NA
11.50
34.56
265.24
132.78
-5.76
-10.64
0.16
132.78
398.02
NA
2.99
34.56
265.24
119.02
9.92
71.94
23.21
119.02
119.47
3.94
128.48
7.71
119.47
45.93
NA
-46.80
-4.41
45.93
121.70
NA
40.74
-18.09
121.70
0.35
NA
52.17
-2.51
0.35

Stock Performance

Period:
LTP
%Change
Trend
46.65
3.21
51.50
1.28
35.70
20.00

Financial Performance

LTP
(₹)
Market Cap
(Cr.)
Price to
Book
Price to
Earnings
PAT
Margins
RoE%
RoA%
Debt to
Equity
Avg. Cost
of Funds%
Current
Ratio
46.65
15738.92636460
0.50991744
-48.13716162
3.3300
6.7977
1.5868
0.00300000
2.5500
1.98630000
51.50
522.07802802
0.80492102
5.84828356
1.6600
8.9048
1.8977
0.25280000
3.1400
2.12750000
35.70
214.68064100
0.17265344
7.11805839
0.5800
7.4622
0.2879
0.02900000
0.0000
1.86150000

Financial Comparison with peers

Management Efficiency

Return On Equity (%)

Return On Assets (%)

Return On Capital Employed (%)

Fixed Assets Turnover (x)

Profitability & Growth

Gross Profit Margin (%)

Operating Profit Margin (%)

Net Profit Margin (%)

Financial Strength
Liquidity

Quick Ratio (x)

Current Ratio (x)

Cash Ratio (x)

Solvency

Debt Equity Ratio (x)

Coverage Ratios

Cash Flows to Long Term Debt (x)

Peer
Average
Peer Range
Trend
3.27
3.21
1.57
4.80
1.58
1.25
0.28
1.89
6.79
7.72
6.79
8.90
0.92
0.94
0.92
0.95
5.47
7.37
5.47
9.00
7.04
8.86
7.04
9.86
3.33
1.86
0.58
3.33
1.60
1.52
1.11
1.85
1.99
1.99
1.86
2.13
0.25
0.13
0.02
0.25
0.00
0.09
0.00
0.25
1.54
19.21
1.54
49.19

Share Holding

  • Categories
    No. Of Shares
    %
  • Promoters
    2,199,650,402
    63.17
  • NoOfShares
    3,482,063,355
    100.00
  • FinancialInstitutions
    448,672,524
    12.89
  • ForeignInstitutions
    395,637,478
    11.36
  • NBanksMutualFunds
    215,902,162
    6.20
  • GeneralPublic
    178,824,745
    5.14
  • Others
    43,376,044
    1.25

Mutual Fund Ownership

Category
Rating
No. of shares
%Change in Shares
(MOM basis)
% of AUM
Amount Invested
(in ₹ Cr)
Hybrid: Aggressive Hybrid
49160455
149.22%
0.84%
262.03
Equity: Multi Cap
43000000
0.00%
3.51%
229.19
Equity: ELSS
24300000
0.00%
1.21%
129.52
Equity: Value Oriented
20130919
0.00%
0.71%
107.30
Equity: ELSS
13976514
0.00%
1.01%
74.49

Liquid, Ultra Short Term funds and FMPs are not taken into account.

More Schemes

About

Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., incorporated in the year 1964, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 16243.83 Crore) operating in Engineering sector.

Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Erection & Other Services which contributed Rs 6553.57 Crore to Sales Value (22.41 % of Total Sales), Boilers which contributed Rs 6471.04 Crore to Sales Value (22.13 % of Total Sales), Boilers which contributed Rs 6471.04 Crore to Sales Value (22.13 % of Total Sales), Turbine Components which contributed Rs 1638.11 Crore to Sales Value (5.60 % of Total Sales), Turbine Components which contributed Rs 1638.11 Crore to Sales Value (5.60 % of Total Sales), Boiler Auxiliaries which contributed Rs 1538.60 Crore to Sales Value (5.26 % of Total Sales), Control Equipment which contributed Rs 1323.74 Crore to Sales Value (4.52 % of Total Sales), Control Equipment which contributed Rs 1323.74 Crore to Sales Value (4.52 % of Total Sales), Water Wheel Alternators & Mini Micro Turbo Generators which contributed Rs 1134.49 Crore to Sales Value (3.88 % of Total Sales), Water Wheel Alternators & Mini Micro Turbo Generators which contributed Rs 1134.49 Crore to Sales Value (3.88 % of Total Sales), Other Services which contributed Rs 1041.89 Crore to Sales Value (3.56 % of Total Sales), Others which contributed Rs 900.14 Crore to Sales Value (3.07 % of Total Sales), Others which contributed Rs 900.14 Crore to Sales Value (3.07 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 788.89 Crore to Sales Value (2.69 % of Total Sales), Power Transformers (Upto 400kv) which contributed Rs 718.13 Crore to Sales Value (2.45 % of Total Sales), Power Transformers (Upto 400kv) which contributed Rs 718.13 Crore to Sales Value (2.45 % of Total Sales), Pumps & Heaters which contributed Rs 585.71 Crore to Sales Value (2.00 % of Total Sales), Spares And Accessories which contributed Rs 537.66 Crore to Sales Value (1.83 % of Total Sales), Valves which contributed Rs 526.85 Crore to Sales Value (1.80 % of Total Sales), Valves which contributed Rs 526.85 Crore to Sales Value (1.80 % of Total Sales), Traction Motors For AC/DC Main & Auxillary Generators which contributed Rs 489.29 Crore to Sales Value (1.67 % of Total Sales), Bowl Mills which contributed Rs 428.52 Crore to Sales Value (1.46 % of Total Sales), Power Transformers & Special Transformer which contributed Rs 419.18 Crore to Sales Value (1.43 % of Total Sales), Gas Turbine which contributed Rs 333.23 Crore to Sales Value (1.13 % of Total Sales), Gas Turbine which contributed Rs 333.23 Crore to Sales Value (1.13 % of Total Sales), Other Products which contributed Rs 295.51 Crore to Sales Value (1.01 % of Total Sales), Other Products which contributed Rs 295.51 Crore to Sales Value (1.01 % of Total Sales), Compressors which contributed Rs 287.75 Crore to Sales Value (0.98 % of Total Sales), Compressors which contributed Rs 287.75 Crore to Sales Value (0.98 % of Total Sales), Large Electrical Machines Above 1000 hp which contributed Rs 252.59 Crore to Sales Value (0.86 % of Total Sales), Turbo Alternators & Steam Turbines which contributed Rs 234.42 Crore to Sales Value (0.80 % of Total Sales), Switchgear 11kv To 220kv High Speed Air Blower which contributed Rs 213.68 Crore to Sales Value (0.73 % of Total Sales), Utility Sets which contributed Rs 204.39 Crore to Sales Value (0.69 % of Total Sales), Repair & Service Charges which contributed Rs 198.05 Crore to Sales Value (0.67 % of Total Sales), Super Rapid Guns which contributed Rs 175.78 Crore to Sales Value (0.60 % of Total Sales), Small & Medium Sets which contributed Rs 174.90 Crore to Sales Value (0.59 % of Total Sales), Scrap which contributed Rs 147.19 Crore to Sales Value (0.50 % of Total Sales), Bus Ducts which contributed Rs 143.84 Crore to Sales Value (0.49 % of Total Sales), Bus Ducts which contributed Rs 143.84 Crore to Sales Value (0.49 % of Total Sales), Solar Photovoltaic (SPV) System which contributed Rs 139.38 Crore to Sales Value (0.47 % of Total Sales), Photo Voltaic Systems which contributed Rs 135.13 Crore to Sales Value (0.46 % of Total Sales), Traction Control Gear For AC, DC & Diesel System which contributed Rs 130.58 Crore to Sales Value (0.44 % of Total Sales), Industrial Machinery AC Motors Upto 1000 hp DC Motor which contributed Rs 125.20 Crore to Sales Value (0.42 % of Total Sales), Oil Rigs which contributed Rs 116.76 Crore to Sales Value (0.39 % of Total Sales), Freight Loco Transformers which contributed Rs 100.36 Crore to Sales Value (0.34 % of Total Sales), ESP Transformer which contributed Rs 97.26 Crore to Sales Value (0.33 % of Total Sales), Control Panels which contributed Rs 78.77 Crore to Sales Value (0.26 % of Total Sales), Control Panels which contributed Rs 78.77 Crore to Sales Value (0.26 % of Total Sales), Heat Exchangers which contributed Rs 65.77 Crore to Sales Value (0.22 % of Total Sales), Heat Exchangers which contributed Rs 65.77 Crore to Sales Value (0.22 % of Total Sales), Rectifiers which contributed Rs 61.40 Crore to Sales Value (0.20 % of Total Sales), Dry Type Transformer which contributed Rs 59.51 Crore to Sales Value (0.20 % of Total Sales), Thermal Sets which contributed Rs 55.90 Crore to Sales Value (0.19 % of Total Sales), Ceralin which contributed Rs 49.89 Crore to Sales Value (0.17 % of Total Sales), Ceralin which contributed Rs 49.89 Crore to Sales Value (0.17 % of Total Sales), Insulators which contributed Rs 40.00 Crore to Sales Value (0.13 % of Total Sales), Insulators & Bushings which contributed Rs 36.79 Crore to Sales Value (0.12 % of Total Sales), Fabricated Products which contributed Rs 36.48 Crore to Sales Value (0.12 % of Total Sales), Bushings which contributed Rs 31.60 Crore to Sales Value (0.10 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 26.48 Crore to Sales Value (0.09 % of Total Sales), Instrument, Welding Transformers & Reactors which contributed Rs 24.48 Crore to Sales Value (0.08 % of Total Sales), Instrument, Welding Transformers & Reactors which contributed Rs 24.48 Crore to Sales Value (0.08 % of Total Sales), Industrial Turbo Sets which contributed Rs 23.21 Crore to Sales Value (0.07 % of Total Sales), Simulators which contributed Rs 22.54 Crore to Sales Value (0.07 % of Total Sales), Diesel Shunters which contributed Rs 19.22 Crore to Sales Value (0.06 % of Total Sales), Instruments Transformers which contributed Rs 16.45 Crore to Sales Value (0.05 % of Total Sales), Steel Casting which contributed Rs 16.11 Crore to Sales Value (0.05 % of Total Sales), Capacitors which contributed Rs 14.81 Crore to Sales Value (0.05 % of Total Sales), Solar Roof Top & Pump which contributed Rs 13.59 Crore to Sales Value (0.04 % of Total Sales), Industrial Control Gears which contributed Rs 6.11 Crore to Sales Value (0.02 % of Total Sales), Breakers & Spares which contributed Rs 5.59 Crore to Sales Value (0.01 % of Total Sales), Breakers & Spares which contributed Rs 5.59 Crore to Sales Value (0.01 % of Total Sales), Wall Blowers which contributed Rs 5.10 Crore to Sales Value (0.01 % of Total Sales), Seamless Steel Tubes which contributed Rs 3.23 Crore to Sales Value (0.01 % of Total Sales), Girder Pin Connection which contributed Rs 3.06 Crore to Sales Value (0.01 % of Total Sales), Power Devices which contributed Rs 1.73 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Transformers which contributed Rs 1.59 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Transformers which contributed Rs 1.59 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Industrial Valve which contributed Rs .87 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Industrial Valve which contributed Rs .87 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Fuel Pipe Coupling which contributed Rs .56 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Pipe Collar which contributed Rs .52 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales), Castings (Non Ferrous) which contributed Rs .03 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.

For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 6030.16 Crore, up 36.70 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 4411.09 Crore and down -8.81 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 6612.43 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 113.60 Crore in latest quarter.

The company’s top management includes Dr.Nalin Shinghal, Mr.Amit Varadan, Mr.Anil Kapoor, Mr.Desh Deepak Goel, Mr.Kamalesh Das, Mr.Manoj Kumar Varma, Mr.Rajesh Sharma, Mr.Ranjit Rae, Mr.S Balakrishnan, Mr.Shashank Priya, Mr.Subodh Gupta. Company has Tiwari & Associates as its auditoRs As on 30-09-2019, the company has a total of 3,482,063,355 shares outstanding.

Loading data...
Text Size:AAA

*

Markets Data
GetET MarketsAPP