- Stock market update: Vodafone, Airtel rise as TRAI ponders deferring zero-IUC | News19 Sep 2019, 12:17PM IST
MTNL and RCom were trading 3.5 per cent and 4.3 per cent down, respectively.
- Voda Idea surges 16% as Trai mulls deferring zero IUC regime | News19 Sep 2019, 10:52AM IST
Bharti Airtel shares were also up 0.5 per cent at Rs 337.50, in a weaker broader market.
- Sensex drops 200 points, Nifty slips below 10,800; YES Bank falls 5% | News19 Sep 2019, 09:46AM IST
Fed Chairman Powell took a cautious approach to any further reductions in borrowing costs.
- Bharti Airtel aims to halve debt by March | News19 Sep 2019, 09:19AM IST
Telco aims to retain mostly spectrum-related debt where repayment terms are flexible
- Stocks in the news: ZEEL, IIFL Wealth, RNAM, Axis Bank, Nalco and Bharti Airtel | News19 Sep 2019, 08:01AM IST
Reliance Capital said no pledged shares of RNAM have been invoked by any lender.
- Sensex jumps 281 pts on private bank, oil stocks; Nifty reclaims 11,050 | News13 Sep 2019, 04:08PM IST
The government mulling to sell a stake in BPCL to a foreign firm boosted oil stocks.
- Bharti Airtel plans InvIT for optic fibre assets to raise $2 billion | News13 Sep 2019, 01:15PM IST
The company has sent feelers to investment bankers on the proposed $2 billion fund raise.
- Sensex, Nifty off to tepid start despite US-China trade talks | News13 Sep 2019, 09:57AM IST
HDFC duo, Larsen & Toubro and SBI were among the top drags on Sensex.
- Lower portability fee may help telcos | News13 Sep 2019, 08:23AM IST
Telcos currently don’t charge subscribers for porting but charge them for the SMS they send to generate a porting code.
- Your poor voice, data peeves prod DoT into action mode | News13 Sep 2019, 07:56AM IST
The issues of poor voice and data likely to be discussed at Digital Communications Commission meeting.
- Nifty snaps 5-day winning run, Sensex drops 167 pts; RIL, Axis Bank drag | News12 Sep 2019, 04:06PM IST
Fresh signs of a thaw in US-China trade war failed to impress investors back home.
- After Market: Auto counters, YES Bank big winners; midcaps on a high | News11 Sep 2019, 05:24PM IST
Midcap and smallcap indices outperformed the benchmark Sensex on Wednesday.
- Telcos face another hit, may have to pay Rs 41,000 cr more as spectrum charges | News10 Sep 2019, 08:21AM IST
Favourable SC definition of adjusted gross revenue to strengthen govt bid to recover dues
- Telco, multiplex, TV distributor stocks rise amid relief over JioFiber rates | News07 Sep 2019, 08:21AM IST
Investors had been worried tariffs would be as disruptive as when Jio launched mobile services
- Sensex rises 150 points, Nifty nears 10,900 amid firm global cues | News06 Sep 2019, 09:52AM IST
Majority of stocks in the Sensex pack were trading higher with Tech Mahindra gaining most.
- Clarification On The News Item Captioned Airtel Kenya-Telkom Planned Merger Under A Cloud | Announcement30 Aug,2019, 04:05PM IST
In reference to the captioned news item, we wish to submit that the Company had duly informed the Exchanges about the subject transaction on February 08, 2019.
Kindly further note that the said investigation pertains to Telkom Kenya which has already clarified that it would cooperate with the investigation and the said probe is not linked to the subject transaction.
The Company is fully aware of its disclosure obligations and will make the disclosure at an appropriate time.
Kindly take the same on record.
- Clarification sought from Bharti Airtel Ltd | Announcement29 Aug,2019, 05:00PM IST
The Exchange has sought clarification from Bharti Airtel Ltd with respect to news article appearing on telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com August 28, 2019, titled "Airtel Kenya-Telkom planned merger under a cloud".
The reply is awaited.
- F&O: Nifty needs to hold above 11,150 level to extend rally | News28 Aug 2019, 05:00PM IST
The headline index has been finding multiple hurdles in 11,145-11,150 zone.
- F&O: Nifty50 breaks out of falling channel, trading range shifts higher | News27 Aug 2019, 04:37PM IST
Nifty needs to hold above 11,000 to extend its move towards 11,180 and then 11,250 levels.
- Revival stories: 7 stocks that braved slowdown blues to spurt 50% in 2019 | News23 Aug 2019, 11:07AM IST
Analysts say at least some of these hold decent upside potential.
- Voda Idea loss triggers Rs 21,500 crore m-cap loss in Birla firms | News21 Aug 2019, 12:20PM IST
The mobile phone company share price is at an all-time low amid piling losses.
- Clarification sought from Bharti Airtel Ltd | Announcement21 Aug,2019, 11:40AM IST
The Exchange has sought clarification from Bharti Airtel Ltd on August 21, 2019, with reference to news appeared in m.timesofindia.com dated August 21, 2019 quoting "RoC told to put Airtel-Tata Tele merger on hold"
The reply is awaited.
- D-Street set to disappoint for the 6th year | Earnings21 Aug 2019, 08:00AM IST
Autos, metals and telecom stocks have led the downgrades in earnings estimates.
- Uphill task for new CEO to get Voda Idea back on track | News21 Aug 2019, 07:02AM IST
Takkar has an uphill task in hand as Voda Idea is grappling with a bruising integration process.
- Sensex jumps 350 pts: Stimulus, rate cut hopes among 5 factors driving rally | News19 Aug 2019, 01:52PM IST
RBI Governor said growth has become the highest priority for the MPC.
- Disclosure of Voting results of AGM (Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015) | Announcement16 Aug,2019, 06:03PM IST
Bharti Airtel Ltd has informed BSE regarding the details of Voting results of AGM, under Regulation 44(3) of SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015. Kindly <a href="https://www.bseindia.com/stock-share-price/meetings/voting-results/532454"> Click here</a>
- Intimation Under Regulation 30 And Regulation 44 Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) - 24Th Annual General Meeting | Announcement14 Aug,2019, 11:51PM IST
Intimation under Regulation 30 and Regulation 44 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) - 24th Annual General Meeting
- Shareholder Meeting / Postal Ballot-Outcome of AGM | Announcement14 Aug,2019, 11:29PM IST
Outcome under Regulation 30 and Regulation 44 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) - 24th Annual General Meeting
- Reliance Jio’s aggressive tariff may further hurt rivals | News14 Aug 2019, 08:11AM IST
Jio’s chase for half a billion 4G customers signals continued pricing onslaught.
- Share market update: Telecom shares slip; Bharti Airtel falls 6% | News13 Aug 2019, 11:26AM IST
The S&P BSE Telecom index was trading 4.37 per cent down at 920.50 around 11:29 am.
- Airtel says no plans to sell stake | News12 Aug 2019, 08:49PM IST
"There is no proposal for sale of stake in Bharti Airtel either directly or indirectly."
- Clarification On The News Item Titled Softbank Eyes Stake In Airtel | Announcement12 Aug,2019, 07:07PM IST
This has reference to the news item titled SoftBank eyes stake in Airtel published in Business Standard today. In this regard, it is clarified that at this juncture, there is no proposal for sale of stake in Bharti Airtel either directly or indirectly. The Company, as a matter of policy, does not wish to comment on the present speculative news item.
Kindly take the above on record.
- Sensex jumps 300 points, Nifty tops 11,100 on hopes of capital market booster | News09 Aug 2019, 09:42AM IST
BSE Midcap and Smallcap indices were 1 per cent up each in morning trade.
- SingTel likely to raise stake in Airtel promoter; telco to become a foreign entity | News08 Aug 2019, 09:23PM IST
Bharti Telecom is the single-largest shareholder in Bharti Airtel with about 41 per cent equity stake.
- Clarification On The News Item Titled Singtel To Raise Holding In Bharti Telecom Beyond 50% | Announcement08 Aug,2019, 02:35PM IST
This has reference to the news item titled Singtel to raise holding in Bharti Telecom beyond 50% published in todays edition of ET. In this regard, the Company would like to clarify that Bharti Telecom Limited (Promoter of Bharti Airtel Limited), in order to retire some debt may seek equity from its existing promoter group (which may include its overseas entities) and SingTel in proportionate to its holding. Even a marginal increase in foreign equity would take the foreign investment in Bharti Telecom above 50% making it a foreign owned entity. Once that happens, Bharti Telecoms entire stake in Bharti Airtel Limited will automatically be considered as Foreign Investment.
Bharti Airtel is committed to be compliant with regulatory regime for foreign investment and accordingly has applied for Foreign Investment for 100% to keep further headroom for FII / FPI investments as well.
Kindly take the above on record.
- Best investment strategy in this market is... do nothing! | News08 Aug 2019, 01:24PM IST
There is no acknowledgement of any problem and so no steps are being taken.
- Share market update: Telecom shares advance; Vodafone Idea climbs 7% | News08 Aug 2019, 11:23AM IST
The S&P BSE Telecom index was trading 2.47 per cent up at 972.79 around 11:43 am.
- Share market update: 8 stocks hit 52-week highs on NSE | News08 Aug 2019, 10:22AM IST
Overall, 36 shares were trading in the green in Nifty50 index, while 13 were trading in the red.
- Your Email Dated August 07, 2019 Seeking Clarification Regarding News Item Captioned Dish TV Climbs 4% As Merger Deal With Airtel Digital TV On Track" Appearing At Economictimes.Indiatimes.Com. | Announcement07 Aug,2019, 09:29PM IST
In reference to your email dated August 07, 2019 w.r.t. captioned news item and our clarification dated July 04, 2019 provided earlier on the subject matter, we wish to submit that Bharti Airtel Limited (on its own or through its subsidiary companies) keeps on evaluating various opportunities of restructurings, alliances/acquisitions and other similar avenues as and when available according to its requirement(s).
The Company, as a matter of policy, does not wish to comment on the present speculative news item and will make necessary disclosures at an appropriate time, in compliance with the applicable regulations.
As a responsible corporate that follows the highest standards of corporate governance, we are fully conscious of our disclosure obligations and can assure you that we will always act in consonance with these obligations and more.
We trust you agree with our position.
- Tata Tele loss narrows to Rs 229 crore in June quarter | Earnings07 Aug 2019, 08:21PM IST
The loss in the year-ago period stood at Rs 455.4 crore, according to a regulatory filing.