Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- The S&P BSE Telecom index was trading 0.53 per cent down at 1226.52.
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended December 2019
No.of Investor complaints pending at the beginning of the quarter No.of Investor complaints received during the quarter No.of Investor complaints disposed of during the quarter No.of Investor complaints unresolved at the end of the quarter 0 1 1 0 Name of the Signatory :- Samridhi Rodhe Designation :- Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2019Bharti Infratel Ltd has submitted to BSE the Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended December 31, 2019. For more details, kindly Click here
- The Nifty Infrastructure index was trading 0.11 per cent up at 3343.05 .
- Industry experts are divided over the likely outcome of the sector heading towards a duopoly with two private telcos-Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel plus one PSU- BSNL with a limited reach. While Vodafone Idea is reeling under the debt of Rs 53,000 crores as AGR payment, Airtel is better financially placed to pay its statutory dues of Rs 35,000.
- The plea was filed by Vodafone Idea, Bharti Airtel and Tata Teleservices.
- In the Nifty pack, 23 stocks were in the green, while 25 stocks were in the red.
- Govt has estimated Vodafone Idea’s dues in the AGR matter to be more than Rs 53,000 crore.
- Board Meeting Intimation for Considering And Taking On Record The Audited Financial Results (Standalone & Consolidated) For The Third Quarter (Q3) And Nine Months Ended On December 31, 2019.BHARTI INFRATEL LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 30/01/2020 ,inter alia, to consider and approve the Audited Financial Results (Standalone & Consolidated) for the third quarter (Q3) and nine months ended on December 31, 2019. For the purpose of the above, and as per the Companys Internal Code for Prevention of Insider Trading, the Trading Window for dealing in the securities of the Company has been closed from December 31, 2019 (Tuesday) to February 1, 2020 (Saturday) (both days inclusive).
- The Nifty Infrastructure index was trading 1.36 per cent up at 3286.55 .
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Bharti Infratel Ltd., incorporated in the year 2006, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 44742.02 Crore) operating in Telecommunications sector.
Bharti Infratel Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income from Infrastructure Activity which contributed Rs 6821.70 Crore to Sales Value (100.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1668.30 Crore, down -3.31 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1725.40 Crore and down -3.02 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1720.20 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 476.90 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Akhil Gupta, Mr.Bharat Sumant Raut, Mr.D S Rawat, Mr.Jitender Balakrishnan, Mr.N Kumar, Mr.R P Singh, Mr.Rajan Bharti Mittal, Mr.Tan Yong Choo, Ms.Anita Kapur, Ms.Leena Srivastava. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP as its auditoRs As on 30-09-2019, the company has a total of 1,849,608,246 shares outstanding.