Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Disclosure Under Regulation 30 Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015- Re-Appointment Of Mr. Sumit Bose As An Independent Director
- Disclosure Under Regulation 30 Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015 - Re-Appointment Of Mr. Sameer Goel As Managing Director
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release
- Regulation 30 Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015 - Recommendation Of Dividend
- Intimation Under Regulation 33 Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015 - Audited Financial Results For The Year Ended March 31, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Analyst / Investor Meet - Intimation
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate Certificate
Coromandel International Ltd. Share Price Updates
Coromandel International Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Coromandel International Ltd. Stock Performance
Coromandel International Ltd. Financial Performance
Coromandel International Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Coromandel International Ltd.
Coromandel International Ltd., incorporated in the year 1961, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 18875.01 Crore) operating in Fertilisers sector.
Coromandel International Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Ammonium Phosphatic Fertilizers which contributed Rs 10031.97 Crore to Sales Value (75.97 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 65.47 Crore to Sales Value (0.49 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-03-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 2869.32 Crore, down -12.48 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 3278.65 Crore and up 8.75 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 2638.34 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 233.77 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.B V R Mohan Reddy, Mr.V Ravichandran, Mr.Sumit Bose, Mr.Sameer Goel, Mr.Prasad Chandran, Mr.M M Venkatachalam, Mr.M M Murugappan, Mr.K V Parameshwar, Dr.R Nagarajan, Ms.Aruna B Advani. Company has Deloitte Haskins & Sells as its auditors As on 31-03-2020, the company has a total of 292,953,749 shares outstanding.