- Gujarat High Court to relook at GST on intermediaries
- Business with turnover of over Rs 100 crore to generate e-invoice for B2B deals from Jan
- 5% or 18%: No final ruling on ‘ready-to-cook’ parota GST rate
- Government extends due date for GSTR-9 and GSTR 9C till October 31
- States that don't choose one of Centre's borrowing options may not get GST dues till June 2022
- GST Council can ask Centre to let states borrow to compensate shortfall: Attorney General
- GST Network issues FAQs on invoicing scheme ahead of Oct 1 launch
- GST compensation due to states at Rs 1.51 lakh crore, Maharashtra leads
- GST: 12 states accept centre’s Rs 97,000 crore borrowing option
- GST laws review: Focus on decriminalising offences and wider use of compounding provisions
- How the recent decision by GST council has further deepened states' financial woes
- States to take up GST compensation in monsoon session
- Validity of e-way bills extended till November 30: Central Board of Indirect taxes and Customs
Revenue fairness for both the Union and the States individually would need to be attempted.
Draft Transition Rules
Application in Form GST TRAN -1 ('Transition application form') to be filed within 60 days from the appointed date for transitioni...
Draft Valuation Rules
Open market value of the underlying supply to be determined by making a reference to the price at which an identical supply is mad...
GST and interlinkage with Customs
For goods imported into India, the place of supply shall be the location of the importer; the place of supply for export goods sha...
GST Rules, FAQs and Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2017
The Amendment Bill will alter the Customs Act, 1962, the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 and the Central Excise Act, 1944 in consonance w...
Revised GST Rules
Invoice or debit note issued in respect of recoveries of tax payable under Section 74, Section 129 and Section 130. Invoice to cle...
- GST collection at Rs 86,449 crore in August
- Govt extends FY20 GST return filing date for composition dealers till October 31
- Opposition states plan to seek Prime Minister Modi's help on GST shortfall compensation
- Punjab rejects central government's options on GST compensation shortfall
- Kerala rejects Centre's proposal of borrowing by states to meet GST revenue shortfall
- GST Council meeting: Centre, states set to clash over compensation payment