- Five structural changes to make GST simple, stable
- GST returns can now be filed in a staggered manner
- Over 65 lakh GSTR-3B filed till Jan 20
- Govt revises target for GST collections again
- Courier companies seek relief on GST E-way bill rule
- ETRISE Top MSMEs Ranking: As GST collections slip, compliance cost increases
- ETRISE Top MSMEs Ranking: Recognising India's best small businesses
- Budget may make faking input tax non-bailable crime for buyers too
- CBIC extends waiver of GSTR-1 late fee
- GST authorities begin audit exercise: Issue show cause notices
- Nine-point plan firmed up to plug GST revenue leaks
- View: Govt needs a carrot-and-stick policy for better GST collections
- Eye on 2020: All you need to know about the changes & updates in GST
Revenue fairness for both the Union and the States individually would need to be attempted.
Draft Transition Rules
Application in Form GST TRAN -1 ('Transition application form') to be filed within 60 days from the appointed date for transitioni...
Draft Valuation Rules
Open market value of the underlying supply to be determined by making a reference to the price at which an identical supply is mad...
GST and interlinkage with Customs
For goods imported into India, the place of supply shall be the location of the importer; the place of supply for export goods sha...
GST Rules, FAQs and Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2017
The Amendment Bill will alter the Customs Act, 1962, the Customs Tariff Act, 1975 and the Central Excise Act, 1944 in consonance w...
Revised GST Rules
Invoice or debit note issued in respect of recoveries of tax payable under Section 74, Section 129 and Section 130. Invoice to cle...
- Rs 1.12 lakh crore paid as IGST refunds to exporters: Govt
- Questions for 2020: Lower income-tax, two-rate GST?
- GST returns not filed? The taxman can freeze your bank account
- Panel favours 2 GST slabs, rate rejig for some items
- Companies under IBC process may get GST relief
- Cash flow to be further impacted as GST Council lowers eligible credit under ITC to 10%