Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate CertificateInformation Under Regulation 39(3) for Intimation regarding Issue of Duplicate Share Certificate(s).
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate CertificateInformation Under Regulation 39(3) for loss of share certificatres.
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate Certificateinformation Under Regulation 39(3) for loss of share certificates
- Board Meeting Intimation for Notice Of Board Meeting - Unaudited Financial Results Of The Corporation For The Third Quarter Ended December 31, 2019. (Financial Year 2019-2020)HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 05/02/2020 ,inter alia, to consider and approve We wish to inform you that next Meeting of the Board of Directors of the Corporation will be held on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 to consider inter-alia, the Unaudited Financial Results of the Corporation for the Third Quarter ended December 31, 2019 (Financial Year 2019-2020). Further, Trading Window in terms of The Code for Prohibition of Insider Trading in the securities of HPCL is under closure from January 1, 2020 and shall remain closed till February 7, 2020. A Notice to this effect is being published in the leading newspapers and is also hosted on the website of our Corporation at www.hindustanpetroleum.com This is for your information and records.
- The S&P BSE Oil & Gas index was trading 0.18 per cent down at 14,721.52.
- The S&P BSE Oil & Gas index was trading 0.27 per cent up at 14747.53 .
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2019Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd has submitted to BSE the Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended December 31, 2019. For more details, kindly Click here
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate CertificateInformation Under Regulation 39(3) for loss of share certificates
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended December 2019
No.of Investor complaints pending at the beginning of the quarter No.of Investor complaints received during the quarter No.of Investor complaints disposed of during the quarter No.of Investor complaints unresolved at the end of the quarter 0 3 2 1 Name of the Signatory :- V MURALI Designation :- Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018Compliance under Regulation 74(5) of SEBI (DP) Regulation 2018 for the quarter ended December 31,2019
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., incorporated in the year 1952, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 36686.03 Crore) operating in Gas & Petroleum sector.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Refinery which contributed Rs 294699.81 Crore to Sales Value (99.24 % of Total Sales), Subsidy which contributed Rs 1012.75 Crore to Sales Value (0.34 % of Total Sales), Rent which contributed Rs 834.33 Crore to Sales Value (0.28 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 382.17 Crore to Sales Value (0.12 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 60661.77 Crore, down -14.29 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 70776.43 Crore and down -9.82 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 67268.60 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 940.87 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.T N Singh, Mr.Amar Sinha, Mr.G Rajendran Pillai, Mr.G V Krishna, Mr.Mukesh Kumar Surana, Mr.Pushp Kumar Joshi, Mr.R Kesavan, Mr.Rakesh Misri, Mr.Siraj Hussain, Mr.Subhash Kumar, Mr.Sunil Kumar, Mr.Vinod S Shenoy, Mrs.Asifa Khan. Company has R Devendra Kumar & Associates as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 1,523,822,625 shares outstanding.