Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018Compliance Certificate under Regulation 74(5) of SEBI (Depositories and Participants) Regulations, 2018 for the quarter ended 31st December, 2019
- Here is how analysts expect the result of major companies.
- Market valuation of RIL, India's most valued firm, plunged Rs 37,369.7 cr to Rs 9,64,639.40 cr.
- Patanjali will touch Rs 25,000 crore in revenue by the end of the current fiscal year.
- HUL's valuation zoomed by Rs 22,827.94 crore to Rs 4,45,778.10 crore, topping the gainers' chart.
- Industry bats for stimulus measures such as reduction in income tax, job creation and direct incentives for rural consumers. Research firm Nielsen said in an Oct report that overall FMCG sales growth fell from 16.2% yoy in the Sept 2018 quarter to 7.3% in the Sept 2019 quarter, with rural consumption at the slowest in seven years.
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended December 2019
No.of Investor complaints pending at the beginning of the quarter No.of Investor complaints received during the quarter No.of Investor complaints disposed of during the quarter No.of Investor complaints unresolved at the end of the quarter 0 25 25 0 Name of the Signatory :- Dev Bajpai Designation :- Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2019Hindustan Unilever Ltd has submitted to BSE the Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended December 31, 2019. For more details, kindly Click here
- The analyst suggested a stop loss at Rs 1925.Buy- Jay Thakkar
- HDFC Bank added Rs 8,270.31 crore to its m-cap to reach Rs 7,02,812.11 crore.
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Hindustan Unilever Ltd., incorporated in the year 1933, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 446243.53 Crore) operating in FMCG sector.
Hindustan Unilever Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Personal Care which contributed Rs 37660.00 Crore to Sales Value (98.52 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 564.00 Crore to Sales Value (1.47 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 9957.00 Crore, down -2.62 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 10225.00 Crore and up 6.09 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 9385.00 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 1818.00 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Sanjiv Misra, Mr.Aditya Narayan, Mr.Dev Bajpai, Mr.Leo Puri, Mr.O P Bhatt, Mr.Sanjiv Mehta, Mr.Srinivas Phatak, Ms.Kalpana Morparia. Company has BSR & Co. LLP as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 2,164,812,057 shares outstanding.