Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Company says all concerned authorities were intimated about reorganisation exercise.
- Clarifies on News itemwith reference to news appeared in www.economictimes.com dated January 23, 2020 quoting " Indian Oil signs MoU with Ghana oil regulator for assistance in LPG programme", Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has submitted to BSE a copy of Clarification is enclosed.
- Clarification sought from Indian Oil Corporation LtdThe Exchange has sought clarification from Indian Oil Corporation Ltd on January 23, 2020, with reference to news appeared in www.economictimes.com dated January 23, 2020 quoting " Indian Oil signs MoU with Ghana oil regulator for assistance in LPG programme " The reply is awaited.
- The S&P BSE Oil & Gas index was trading 1.43 per cent up at 14542.38 .
- The S&P BSE Oil & Gas index was trading 0.01 per cent up at 14,558.44.
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate CertificatePursuant to regulation 39(3) of SEBI (LODR), we enclose herewith the information received from our Registrars and Share Transfer Agent i.e. KFin Technologies Private Limited regarding issuance of duplicate share certificate to the shareholder of the company. Kindly take the above on your records please.
- Total number of constituents forming part of the Nifty CPSE index will change from 10 to 12.
- The Nifty PSE index was trading 0.03 per cent up at 3234.15 .
- RIL outpaced industry in clocking double digit sales growth in petrol and diesel from its 1,400-odd outlets.
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate CertificatePursuant to regulation 39(3) of SEBI (LODR), we enclose herewith the information received from our RTA - KFin Technologies Private Limited regarding loss of share certificates requests received from the shareholder of the Company (Annexure- I). After complying with required formalities company will issue duplicate share certificate(s) in lieu thereof to the rightful owner.
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., incorporated in the year 1959, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 112452.13 Crore) operating in Gas & Petroleum sector.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Petroleum Refinery Products which contributed Rs 497400.43 Crore to Sales Value (98.21 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 5521.34 Crore to Sales Value (1.09 % of Total Sales), Grants which contributed Rs 3196.34 Crore to Sales Value (0.63 % of Total Sales), Scrap which contributed Rs 139.11 Crore to Sales Value (0.02 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 96.16 Crore to Sales Value (0.01 % of Total Sales), Subsidy which contributed Rs 81.11 Crore to Sales Value (0.01 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 111128.70 Crore, down -15.36 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 131296.73 Crore and down -16.04 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 132357.08 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 83.59 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Jagdish Kishwan, Dr.S S V Ramakumar, Mr.Akshay Kumar Singh, Mr.Ashish Chatterjee, Mr.Chitta Ranjan Biswal, Mr.D S Shekhawat, Mr.G K Satish, Mr.Gurmeet Singh, Mr.Ranjan Kumar Mohapatra, Mr.Samirendra Chatterjee, Mr.Sandeep Kumar Gupta, Mr.Sanjiv Singh, Mr.Shankar Chakraborti, Mr.Shrikant Madhav Vaidya, Mr.Vinoo Mathur, Mrs.Indrani Kaushal, Ms.Lata Usendi. Company has V Singhi & Associates as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 9,414,158,922 shares outstanding.