Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Submission To The Exchange Pursuant To Regulation 23(9) Of The SEBI (Listing Obligation And Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2015
- Cessation Of Director
- Newspaper Advertisement Of Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2020 Of The Company.
- Earnings Call Transcript
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Allotment of ESOP / ESPS
- Change In Director
- Corporate Action-Board approves Dividend
- Half Yearly Financial Results
L&T Technology Services Ltd. Share Price Updates
L Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
L Stock Performance
L Financial Performance
L Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
L&T Technology Services Ltd., incorporated in the year 2012, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 17485.71 Crore) operating in IT Software sector.
L&T Technology Services Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Service (Engineering) which contributed Rs 5181.30 Crore to Sales Value (100.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2020.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1313.80 Crore, up 1.48 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1294.70 Crore and down -6.30 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1402.10 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 166.30 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Keshab Panda, Mr.Sudip Banerjee, Mr.Samir Desai, Mr.S N Subrahmanyan, Mr.Narayanan Kumar, Mr.Arjun Gupta, Mr.Amit Chadha, Mr.Abhishek Sinha, Mr.A M Naik, Ms.Apurva Purohit. Company has Sharp & Tannan as its auditors. As on 30-09-2020, the company has a total of 104,871,253 shares outstanding.