Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2020
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended September 2020
- Compliance Certificate Under Regulation 40(9) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half Year Ended September 30, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Newspaper Publication
- Fixes Record Date for Interim Dividend
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018
- Compliance Certificate Under Regulation 7(2) & (3) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 For The Half Year Ended September 30, 2020.
- Corporate Action-Board to consider Dividend
Marico Ltd. Share Price Updates
Marico Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Marico Ltd. Stock Performance
Marico Ltd. Financial Performance
Marico Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Marico Ltd.
Marico Ltd., incorporated in the year 1988, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 46058.20 Crore) operating in FMCG sector.
Marico Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Edible Oil which contributed Rs 3691.00 Crore to Sales Value (63.06 % of Total Sales), Personal Care which contributed Rs 345.00 Crore to Sales Value (5.89 % of Total Sales), Others which contributed Rs 331.00 Crore to Sales Value (5.65 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 54.00 Crore to Sales Value (0.92 % of Total Sales), Scrap which contributed Rs 6.00 Crore to Sales Value (0.10 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2020.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1925.00 Crore, up 28.68 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1496.00 Crore and down -11.13 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 2166.00 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 390.00 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Ananth Sankaranarayanan, Mr.Saugata Gupta, Mr.Sanjay Dube, Mr.Rishabh Mariwala, Mr.Rajen Mariwala, Mr.Rajeev Bakshi, Mr.Nikhil Khattau, Mr.Harsh Mariwala, Mr.B S Nagesh, Ms.Hema Ravichandar. Company has B S R & Co. LLP as its auditors. As on 30-09-2020, the company has a total of 1,291,230,848 shares outstanding.