Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Board Meeting Intimation for Intimation Of Board Meeting Dated February 12, 2020NBCC (India) Ltdhas informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 12/02/2020 ,inter alia, to consider and approve Pursuant to Regulation 29 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, it is hereby informed that meeting of Board of Directors of the Company is to be held on Wednesday, February 12, 2020 to inter-alia consider and approve the Standalone and Consolidated Un-audited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2019. Further, in terms of NBCC-Code of Conduct to Regulate, Monitor, and Report Trading by Insiders, the Trading Window for transactions in the shares of the Company which was closed from January 1, 2020, shall remain closed until February 14, 2020 (both days inclusive) for all the Designated/Connected Persons including their dependents and immediate Relative(s). The aforesaid information is also available on the website of the Company https://www.nbccindia.com/webEnglish/announcementNotices
- Intimation Of Appointment Of Secretarial Auditor For The FY 2019-20.Pursuant to Regulation 30 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, this is to inform you that Shri P.C. Jain & Co. (Company Secretaries), has been appointed as Secretarial Auditor of NBCC (India) Limited for the FY 2019-20. A brief profile of P.C. Jain & Co, Company Secretaries is enclosed herewith as Annexure-I. This is submitted for your information and record
- Compliances-Certificate under Reg. 74 (5) of SEBI (DP) Regulations, 2018A copy of the certificate as received from the NBCCs Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) i.e. Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd. under regulation 74 (5) of Securities and Exchange (Depositories and Participants) Regulations, 2018 w.r.t. the dematerialization/rematerialization of securities during the quarter ended December 31, 2019 is enclosed herewith as Annexure-I for your reference and record.
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Award-of-Order-Receipt-of-OrderThis is to inform that NBCC (India) Limited has received a letter of acceptance from Central Coalfield Limited (CCL) to provide Project Management Consultancy services for Construction of Smart Township/Colony Roads, Network and other Road, Services Buildings and other Allied jobs related to mines for Magadh and Amrapali area, Jharkhand. The estimated project cost is Rs. 720.32 crore. The aforesaid information is also available on the website of the Company at http://www.nbccindia.com/webEnglish/announcementNotices.aspx
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Monthly Business UpdatesThis is to inform that NBCC (India) Limited has secured the business of Rs. 1090.53 crore during the month of December 2019. The aforesaid information is also available on the website of the Company at http://www.nbccindia.com/webEnglish/announcementNotices.aspx
- The Nifty CPSE index was trading 0.32 per cent up at 1949.1.
- Closure of Trading WindowPursuant to the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 and NBCC- Code of Conduct to Regulate, Monitor and Report Trading by Insiders, the trading window for dealing in the shares of the Company would remain closed from January 1, 2020 till 48 hours after the declaration of financial results for the quarter and nine month ended December 31, 2019. The date of Board Meeting of the Company for consideration and declaration of the Standalone and Consolidated Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2019, will be intimated later. The aforesaid information is also available on the website of the company i.e. http://www.nbccindia.com/webEnglish/announcementNotices.aspx
- The Nifty CPSE index was trading 0.89 per cent down at 1869.45.
- General Updates Regarding Takeover Of The Jaypee Infratech Limited By NBCC (India) LimitedReference to the Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process of Jaypee Infratech Limited (JIL) and our previous intimation vide letter dated December 3, 2019, wherein it was informed that NBCC has submitted the revised Resolution Plan for Jaypee Infratech Limited on December 3, 2019. It is further informed that the Company has received a Letter of Intent (LOI) from Interim Resolution Professional of Jaypee Infratech Limited through Email dated December 17, 2019 that NBCCs Resolution Plan was approved by the Committee of Creditors by majority of Voting Shares (i.e. 97.36%). This is for your information and record. The aforesaid information is also disclosed on the website of the company at https://www.nbccindia.com/webEnglish/announcementNotices
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Memorandum of Understanding /AgreementsThis is to inform that Odisha Thermal Power Corporation Limited (OTPCL), Bhubaneswar has signed the MoU for award of civil construction and various developmental works of thermal power plant to NBCC (India) Limited. The total estimated cost of the project is Rs. 200 crores (approx). The aforesaid information is also available on the website of the company at https://www.nbccindia.com/webEnglish/announcementNotices This is for your information and record.
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
NBCC (India) Ltd., incorporated in the year 1960, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 6669.00 Crore) operating in Construction sector.
NBCC (India) Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income from Project Development which contributed Rs 6331.62 Crore to Sales Value (87.39 % of Total Sales), Income From Real Estate Development which contributed Rs 480.47 Crore to Sales Value (6.63 % of Total Sales), Income From Construction Work which contributed Rs 329.52 Crore to Sales Value (4.54 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 103.16 Crore to Sales Value (1.42 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1656.32 Crore, down -12.17 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 1885.76 Crore and down -19.73 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 2063.42 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -91.01 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.(Mrs.)Jyoti Kiran Shukla, Mr.Kamran Rizvi, Mr.Neelesh Shah, Mr.P K Gupta, Mr.Rajendra Chaudhari, Mr.Shyam Sunder Dubey, Mrs.B K Sokhey. Company has Dhawan & Co as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 1,800,000,000 shares outstanding.