Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 0.67 per cent up at 330.85 .
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 0.03 per cent up at 324.25 .
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 0.19 per cent down at 323.2.
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 1.73 per cent up at 302.2 .
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 0.02 per cent up at 298.6 .
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 0.14 per cent down at 295.7.
- Closure of Trading WindowThe financial results of the Company for the quarter ending December 31, 2019 will be declared in accordance with Regulation 33 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015. In view of the foregoing and in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Prevention of Insider Trading framed by the Company, the Trading Window will be closed for the period from January 1, 2020 till 2 (two) Trading Days after the date on which the said financial results are communicated to the Stock Exchanges.
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 0.15 per cent down at 291.5 .
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 0.12 per cent up at 288.
- The Nifty Realty index was trading 1.25 per cent up at 286.45 .
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Oberoi Realty Ltd., incorporated in the year 1998, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 20485.35 Crore) operating in Real Estate sector.
Oberoi Realty Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income from Project Development which contributed Rs 720.71 Crore to Sales Value (73.97 % of Total Sales), Income from Hospitality which contributed Rs 127.82 Crore to Sales Value (13.11 % of Total Sales), Lease Rentals which contributed Rs 119.67 Crore to Sales Value (12.28 % of Total Sales) and Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 6.03 Crore to Sales Value (0.61 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 491.45 Crore, down -18.53 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 603.25 Crore and down -17.00 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 592.11 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 136.62 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Mr.Karamjit Singh Kalsi, Mr.Saumil Daru, Mr.Tilokchand P Ostwal, Mr.Venkatesh Mysore, Mr.Vikas Oberoi, Ms.Bindu Oberoi, Ms.Tina Trikha. Company has S R B C & Co. LLP as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 363,602,237 shares outstanding.