- A Global Ill Wind Of Inflation
- Bird Flu: Call to Arms, Not Panic
- Growth Cure for Financial Stress
- Outside Remit of Court and Law
- The Law, Milords, Not Politics
- Keep vaccines out of partisan politics
- Norms for competitive capital markets
- Court review of farm laws welcome
- Let Pujara be: Judge a batsman by his average rather than strike rate in Test cricket
More From ET Editorial
- At a time when many of its rivals are relying more on outsourcing to save costs, Fiat Chrysler (FCA)wants to have its core technologies in-house to improve the speed-to-market for its products, Mamatha Chamarthi, chief information officer, North America and Asia Pacific, at FCA said.
- In an interview to Vasudha Venugopal, Roy, known for his backroom strategies and networking with cadre, said Trinamool leaders were deserting it because of lack of democracy in the party and the corruption in the state.
- Irrespective of the boom or lean period, one should continue to work on the expansions. We need to increase the volumes, we have to go for a quantum jump in the volumes, says SAIL chairman Anil Kumar Chaudhary
- We wanted to harness the outpouring of generosity during Covid-19 and scale it: Atul Satija, CEO, GiveIndiaICRF worked across three key programs: Cash relief, humanitarian aid and addressing healthcare needs for frontline workers and hospitals. For the flagship mission — Support COVID-19 Hit Families we partnered with non-profits across the country to help daily wagers and migrant workers who had lost their means of earnings, Satija said.
- In an e-mail interview Shikhar Aggarwal, joint managing director, BLS discusses consular services outsourcing, impact of Covid-19 on outsourcing business and more.
"Poke Me" is a Saturday edit page feature in The Economic Times. This feature appears first every Wednesday morning on www.economictimes.com. Best comments from readers will be reproduced on the edit page of the Saturday edition of the newspaper. So be poked and fire in your comments to us right away.
- Banking on Projects-TAMAL BANDYOPADHYAY If the rise of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services (IL&FS) defied all logic and the creation of this ‘business model’ broke all sorts of laws and regulations, there was a lot of mystery...
- The Chinese Syndrome-DAVID SHAMBAUGH Sitting in the reviewing stand on the north end of Tiananmen Square on the occasion of China’s national day and the sixtieth anniversary of the People’s Republic of China on October 1, 2009,...
- Corporate strategy
- On Police Reforms
- A Capital Conundrum
More From Citings