I purchased a plot in June 1997 and sold it in June 2019. How will I calculate the capital gains tax?
- I sold a flat in 2013 and invested some amount in an under construction flat. What will be my tax liability?
- New tax regime doesn't allow LTC cash voucher tax benefit: Experts
- How central government employees can avail benefit under LTC cash voucher scheme
- Should you opt for the LTC cash voucher scheme? Here's how much tax you will save
- Govt launches tax-exempt LTC cash voucher scheme to boost consumer spending
- My total income from pension and investments is Rs 13 lakh. Which ITR form should I use for filing ITR?
- Tax optimiser: Salaried Kapoor can save Rs 19,000 tax via NPS, perks
- Opting for New tax regime for FY 2020-21? You will have to fill this additional form
- How tax will be collected at source from individuals on these transactions from Oct 1
Top Mutual Funds
- When is the right time to invest a lumpsum in mutual funds?
- Want Rs 1 core for child’ education, Rs 2 crore for retirement. How should I invest?
- Fund in Focus: Should you stop investing in Franklin India Taxshield?
- How much should I invest per month to save Rs 1 crore each for my daughters’ education and my retirement?
- Life insurance companies to offer standard term policy from Jan 1, 2021: Check details here
- Coronavirus has highlighted India’s healthcare crisis: Here's how we can resolve it
- Irdai to look at system for colour-coding health insurance covers
- Reliance General Insurance introduces 'Insurance Gift Card': Should you get one?
NPS CALCULATORSTART NOW
INVOICE GENERATORSTART NOW
HOUSE PROPERTY INCOME CALCULATORSTART NOW
HRA CALCULATORSTART NOW
EDUCATION LOAN CALCULATORSTART NOW
CAR LOAN CALCULATORSTART NOW
HOME LOAN CALCULATORSTART NOW
PERSONAL LOAN EMI CALCULATORSTART NOW
SUKANYA SAMRIDDHI YOJANA CALCULATORSTART NOW
FINANCIAL FITNESSSTART NOW
TAX IMPACT CALCULATORSTART NOW
- Govt offers staff Rs 10,000 festival advance to spend up to March 31, 2021
- Know how contactless payments are driving 'contactless connections' in the new normal
- Spend cautiously to sail through the coronavirus pandemic
- Planning a holiday in next few months? Avail these discounts on flights, hotels, travel packages now
- 10 financial learnings from Ravana’s life
- What is the process to claim due in ancestors’ and father’s property?
- Money & relationships: 5 ways parents can pass on money-related anxiety to their children
- She lost her husband to Covid and control over money matters: Here's why women must take charge of finances
ET Wealth Classroom
- Property registrations in Delhi cross pre-Covid-19 levels in September
- Realty hot spot series: This Ahmedabad locality is served by a strong road network
- PIL in Supreme Court to frame model pacts to protect realty customers from builders, agents
- Hyderabad records highest new residential launches in Q3 2020; contributes 40% to overall launches: JLL
- Housing sales likely to rise 35% sequentially in festive season across top 7 markets
- Direct centre to frame builder-buyer, agent-buyer agreements: Plea in SC
- States must consider cutting stamp duty to boost demand: Housing secretary
- Housing sale in NCR reaches 45% of pre-covid level : Report
- Magicbricks ties up with 13 lenders to offer loans services homebuyers
Personal Finance News
ET Wealth Magazine Archives
Better together: 5 ways couples can boost their finances by saving and investing jointly
Edition - 12 Oct TO 18 Oct
Govt launches tax-exempt LTC cash voucher scheme to boost consumer spending
Edition - 5 Oct TO 11 Oct