Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Intimation Under Regulations 30 And 33 Of The SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 And Other Applicable SEBI Regulations
- Financial Results For Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2020
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Earnings Call Transcript
- Shareholding for the Period Ended September 30, 2020
- Certificate From PCS Pursuant To Regulation 40(9) Of SEBI (Listing Obligations And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Board Meeting Intimation for Prior Intimation Of Board Meeting
Sterlite Technologies Ltd. Share Price Updates
Sterlite Technologies Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Sterlite Technologies Ltd. Stock Performance
Sterlite Technologies Ltd. Financial Performance
Sterlite Technologies Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
Sterlite Technologies Ltd., incorporated in the year 2000, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 5833.82 Crore) operating in Cables sector.
Sterlite Technologies Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Income from Project Development which contributed Rs 2419.17 Crore to Sales Value (50.81 % of Total Sales), Cable Telephone System (CTS) which contributed Rs 2116.62 Crore to Sales Value (44.46 % of Total Sales), Software Products which contributed Rs 92.58 Crore to Sales Value (1.94 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 56.70 Crore to Sales Value (1.19 % of Total Sales), Export Incentives which contributed Rs 53.90 Crore to Sales Value (1.13 % of Total Sales) and Scrap which contributed Rs 21.53 Crore to Sales Value (0.45 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2020.
For the quarter ended 30-09-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 1159.53 Crore, up 32.34 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 876.20 Crore and down -14.72 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 1359.69 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 55.20 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Anand Agarwal, Mr.A R Narayanaswamy, Mr.Anil Agarwal, Mr.Arun Todarwal, Mr.Pratik Agarwal, Mr.Pravin Agarwal, Mr.Sandip Das, Ms.Kumud Srinivasan. Company has Price Waterhouse Chartered Accountants LLP as its auditors. As on 30-09-2020, the company has a total of 395,689,453 shares outstanding.