Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- The firm said its data services revenue grew by 2.8% despite third quarter being a seasonally weak one.
- Unaudited Financial Results Of Tata Communications Limited (The Company) For The Quarter Ended On December 31, 2019.Pursuant to Regulation 33 read with Regulation 30 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (SEBI Listing Regulations) the following documents and information are submitted: i. Unaudited Financial Results (prepared in accordance with Regulation 33 of SEBI Listing Regulations) for the quarter ended on December 31, 2019 which have been approved by the Board of Directors at the meeting held on January 22, 2020 is attached as Attachment-A. ii. Limited Review Report of the auditors on the unaudited financial results for the quarter ended on December 31, 2019 is attached as Attachment-B. iii. The press release in this regard is attached as Attachment-C. The aforesaid documents are also placed on the website of the Company at https://www.tatacommunications.com/investors/results/
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate CertificateIntimation under Regulation 39(3) of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (Listing Regulations)
- Board Meeting Intimation for Board Meeting For Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended December 31, 2019.TATA COMMUNICATIONS LTD.has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled on 22/01/2020 ,inter alia, to consider and approve As required under Regulation 29(1)(a) of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 it is hereby informed that, a meeting of the Board of Directors of Tata Communications Limited (the Company) is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 to inter-alia consider and take on record the Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter ended December 31, 2019. Further, in terms of the Tata Communications Code of Conduct for Prevention of Insider Trading and Code of Corporate Disclosure Practices, the trading window for insiders, which has been closed from December 24, 2019 shall remain closed till January 25, 2020 (both days inclusive).
- Shareholding for the Period Ended December 31, 2019Tata Communications Ltd has submitted to BSE the Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended December 31, 2019. For more details, kindly Click here
- Statement Of Investor Complaints For The Quarter Ended December 2019
No.of Investor complaints pending at the beginning of the quarter No.of Investor complaints received during the quarter No.of Investor complaints disposed of during the quarter No.of Investor complaints unresolved at the end of the quarter 0 4 4 0 Name of the Signatory :- MANISH SANSI Designation :- Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media ReleaseCDT DX Summit & Awards 2019, New Delhi
- BSE benchmark Sensex gained 206 points to close at a record high of 41,558.
- Disclosures under Reg. 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (SAST) Regulations, 2011.The Exchange has received Disclosure under Regulation 31(1) and 31(2) of SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares & Takeovers) Regulations, 2011 on December 10, 2019 for Tata Sons Pvt Ltd
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Change in DirectorateIntimation under Regulation 30 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 - Re-appointment of Independent Director
Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
Tata Communications Ltd., incorporated in the year 1986, is a Mid Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 12689.62 Crore) operating in Telecommunications sector.
Tata Communications Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Telecommunication Services which contributed Rs 5389.13 Crore to Sales Value (100.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2019.
For the quarter ended 31-12-2019, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 4228.72 Crore, down -1.03 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 4272.76 Crore and down -.95 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 4269.47 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs 57.60 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Maruthi Prasad Tangirala, Dr.Rajesh Sharma, Dr.Uday B Desai, Mr.Amur Swaminathan Lakshminarayanan, Mr.Srinath Narasimhan, Ms.Renuka Ramnath. Company has S R Batliboi & Associates LLP as its auditoRs As on 31-12-2019, the company has a total of 285,000,000 shares outstanding.