Mkt Cap (₹ Cr.)
Face Value (₹)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release (Revised)
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Analyst / Investor Meet - Intimation
- Change In Address Of Investor Service Centers Of Registrar And Transfer Agents Of The Company
- Announcement under Regulation 30 (LODR)-Press Release / Media Release
- Compliances-Reg. 39 (3) - Details of Loss of Certificate / Duplicate Certificate
Tata Motors Ltd. Share Price Updates
Tata Motors Ltd. Earnings(Figures in Rs. Cr.)
Tata Motors Ltd. Stock Performance
Tata Motors Ltd. Financial Performance
Tata Motors Ltd. Financial Comparison with peers
Mutual Fund Ownership
(in ₹ Cr)
About Tata Motors Ltd.
Tata Motors Ltd., incorporated in the year 1945, is a Large Cap company (having a market cap of Rs 19167.08 Crore) operating in Auto sector.
Tata Motors Ltd. key Products/Revenue Segments include Motor Vehicles which contributed Rs 57868.04 Crore to Sales Value (97.05 % of Total Sales), Other Operating Revenue which contributed Rs 1390.36 Crore to Sales Value (2.33 % of Total Sales), Sale of services which contributed Rs 365.17 Crore to Sales Value (0.61 % of Total Sales) and Income From Financial Services which contributed Rs 1.12 Crore to Sales Value (0.00 % of Total Sales)for the year ending 31-Mar-2018.
For the quarter ended 30-06-2020, the company has reported a Consolidated sales of Rs 31481.86 Crore, down -49.18 % from last quarter Sales of Rs 61949.39 Crore and down -48.25 % from last year same quarter Sales of Rs 60830.16 Crore Company has reported net profit after tax of Rs -8384.22 Crore in latest quarter.
The company’s top management includes Dr.Ralf Speth, Mr.Guenter Butschek, Mr.N Chandrasekaran, Mr.Om Prakash Bhatt, Mr.Ratan N Tata, Ms.Hanne Sorensen, Ms.Vedika Bhandarkar. Company has BSR & Co. LLP as its auditors As on 30-06-2020, the company has a total of 3,088,973,894 shares outstanding.