- It's raining money
- Covid-19: India improves as US, Europe struggle
Europe is reporting more cases daily than India though its population is roughly three-fifths that of the country.
- Coronavirus in India: 61,871 fresh infections reported in last 24 hours, active cases remain below 8 lakh
In last 24 hours India witnessed 61,871 new COVID-19 cases and 1,033 deaths. The total coronavirus cases in India has reached 74,94,552 (di...
- India posts lowest daily new coronavirus cases in nearly three months
The country reported 46,790 new infections in the last 24 hours, taking its tally to nearly 7.6 million - the second-highest behind the Uni...
- Coronavirus in India: Gradual dip in fresh cases, spike of 61,267 infections reported in the last 24 hrs
India's COVID-19 tally reached 66,85,083 on October 06. A spike of 61,267 new COVID-19 cases and 884 deaths reported in the last 24 hours. ...
- Coronavirus in India: 55,342 fresh cases reported in last 24 hrs; recoveries surpass 62-lakh mark
As per Health Ministry, India is showing a trend of declining average daily cases over the past 5 weeks. After a month, on October 09, acti...
- Pernod Ricard India Foundation and WWF India aim to conserve Asian elephant
The project will work across 150 villages in Kamrup, Sonitpur, Biswanath, and Nagaon districts and train community members on effective sit...
- Coronavirus in India: With 66K new cases, total tally crosses 71 lakh mark
As per the data released by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, India on October 12 reported single-day spike of 66,732 new coronavirus ...
- Coronavirus in India: Total tally crosses 70-lakh mark with 74,383 new cases; over 60-lakh recovered
India's COVID-19 tally crossed 70-lakh mark with a spike of 74,383 new cases and 918 deaths reported in the last 24 hours. Recoveries in In...
- View: Why Joseph Stiglitz is wrong on India’s Covid response
Stiglitz bunched Brazil, US and India as having ignored the ‘experts’ and consequently mismanaged the Covid-19 response. This is odd, since...
- Less than 1000 coronavirus deaths recorded for 8 consecutive days in India
The five top states with the maximum caseload (61 per cent of the active cases) are also contributing more than half (54.3 per cent) of the...
- Pandemic has peaked in India, normal life can resume with safety measures, say experts
If this trend continues with all safety precautions in place, the pandemic can be controlled with minimal active symptomatic infections by ...
- Coronavirus caseload: India records 55,839 new infections, 702 deaths
The COVID-19 caseload mounted to 77,06,946 with 55,839 new infections being reported in a day, while the death toll climbed to 1,16,616 wit...
- India records lowest fresh Covid-19 cases and casualties in 63 days, report says
Though most states showed a huge dip in fresh cases, the situation continued to be alarming in Karnataka, Kerala and Bengal which are yet t...
- India closely monitoring political turmoil in neighbouring Pakistan
Protests are taking place under the banner of Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM), which is led by Maryam Nawaz, daughter of former prime mi...
- COVID-19: With spike of 63,509 new cases, India's tally crosses 72-lakh mark; over 63 lakh cured
With a spike of 63,509 new cases, India's COVID-19 tally crossed 72-lakh mark on October 14. In last 24 hours, 730 deaths have been reporte...
- PM Modi to inaugurate annual India Energy Forum next week
Modi will deliver the inaugural address at the virtual event, to be held on October 26-28, organiser IHS Markit said in a statement.
- India reports 73,272 new coronavirus cases, 926 fresh fatalities
There are 8,83,185 active cases of coronavirus infection in the country which make 12.65 per cent of the total caseload, the data stated.
- Coronavirus in India: Active cases drop below 9 lakh after 1 month, total tally crosses 69 lakh mark
COVID-19 tally of the country reached 69,79,424 after 73,272 new infections were reported in the last 24 hours. Currently, there are 8,83,1...