- Kuch toh log kahenge
- Indian vaccines among the safest in the world: Government
“Our vaccines are absolutely safe,” Niti Aayog member (health) V K Paul said. “Our data shows there is negligible side effects and almost n...
- PM Narendra Modi congratulates Indian cricket team for win in Australia
India won the fourth and final Test of the series with three wickets, clinching the series by 2-1.
- Indian Embassy in China restricts Republic Day flag hoisting ceremony to staff due to COVID-19 measures
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic-related current scenario in Beijing and its adjoining provinces, Hebei and Heilongjiang and related measur...
- Government not allowing recipient to choose vaccine, Indians not guinea pigs: Congress
Congress parliamentarian Manish Tewari made a pointed query to the Union Health Minister through a tweet: “Till yesterday NDA/BJP claimed C...
- Samosa to Space
- A month after wage hike, Indian seafarers get pension
The latest development came five weeks after the NUSI and another union FSUI clinched an agreement with the Indian National Shipowners Asso...
- Indian partying hotspot Goa counts losses, braces for pandemic-fuelled change
A Portuguese colony until 1961, this western Indian state usually comes alive in December and January, its tourism-led economy booming with...
- Indians to prefer local travel in post-pandemic phase: Venkaiah Naidu
"I assume that in the immediate post COVID-19 phase, most of them would prefer to travel local. This presents a huge opportunity for the In...
- Nepal prefers Indian vaccines over Chinese as FM Gyawali visits India
Kathmandu has given priority to the vaccine produced in India because of reasons like logistics, pricing and Delhi’s assurance to facilitat...
- View: Why Indians shouldn’t gloat over US disarray
The Indian police have been accused often of watching passively when people were being beaten up by goons. The United States will have to l...
- Ambassador requested China for early approval of crew change: MEA on stranded Indians
Ministry of External Affairs Spokesperson Anurag Srivastava reacted on ships carrying Australian coal and operated by foreign crew, includi...
- No Indian can be branded as outsider in any part of country: Bengal governor
Jagdeep Dhankhar, while addressing a press meet at Kolaghat during his visit to Purba Medinipur district, also said he will do "everything ...
- All hands on deck
- Frustrated political players doubting Indian vaccines: Naqvi
Speaking after chairing a meeting of Haj Committee of India officials and Haj Group organisers at Haj House in south Mumbai, Naqvi said the...
- With no hope of Indian citizenship, wives of former militants in Kashmir want to be deported
The women said the government had not provided them with the citizenship documents despite repeated pleas and that now they should be decla...
- Today's Indian start-ups are tomorrow's MNCs: PM Modi
The last few decades saw Multinational Corporations from abroad do business and prosper in India but this decade will belong to the Indian ...
- India asks Pakistan to ensure early release of Indian prisoners
The request came in the context of the exchange of the lists of civilian prisoners and fishermen by both the countries as part of a practic...
- Bilkis Bano