- Railways gives green signal
- Robots to provide food and medicine in Assam hospital
Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal handed over two robots to Principal AMCH Dr. Sanjib Kakati as a part of the COVID-19 infrastructure equip...
- Paddy procurement up by 27.15%: Food ministry
“Over the years the government has made the procurement system robust by increasing the procurement centres by 50%. In future the procureme...
- A stainless steal of a loud idea
Protesting farmers banging on plates — the thaali is no more khaali celebratory.
- Vegan food doesn't contain protein, makes you lose weight: LA-based culinary expert Mariko Amekodommo busts myths
There's also a vegan chocolate avocado ice-cream recipe as bonus.
- Actor Sonu Sood pays surprise visit at a fast food stall in Hyderabad
Bollywood actor Sonu Sood walked up to the fast-food stall in Hyderabad with his mask on. Sood has been fulfilling the wishes of people sin...
- Millets, mustard greens & radish can be nourishing in winter, says Fabcafe founder
Chef Sunil Chauhan says eating seasonal and local produce can keep immunity in check.
- Hello, 2021! It’s time to add these 25 superfood items to your menu
These food items have a tremendous amount of vitamins and minerals which are essential for health, vitality, immunity.
- 11 pm curfew means party-hearty Mumbai may settle for a quiet dinner on NYE
Owners say they are focusing on early celebrations and home deliveries.
- 2020 food trends: Biryani most-ordered dish on Swiggy, Dalgona coffee top trending recipe; B’lore most meat-loving city
For every veg Biryani, five chicken Biryanis were ordered on Swiggy.
- You are not alone. Zomato CEO orders in food every day
Deepinder Goyal shared a 45-second video of his order history from Nov 8 to Dec 17, this year.
- This founder is missing authentic Korean food, wants to be home for Christmas
Seo, who was in India at the start of the lockdown, is currently working from Bangkok, Thailand.
- Prince Harry, Meghan announce partnership with food charity to serve disaster-stricken areas
The charity will seek support from other groups to build more such centers around the world.
- Mackenzie Scott donates over $4 bn in last 4 months toward relief funds, food banks
In July, Scott had donated $1.7 bn in the past year to various causes.
- Unhealthy diet, lack of physical activities lead to drastic rise in obesity among adults and kids
Men and women with BMI over or equal to 25.0 kg/m2 were counted as obese.
- Digital canteens, green veggies and boiled food: Workplace eating habits will change in 2021
The focus on immunity-boosting menus has increased.
- Unfold your love for food with refined dining experiences at Marriott International
Whether you’re a Mumbai resident or you belong to Hyderabad, Marriott International is ready to welcome guests once again, with best-in-cla...
- Mitsubishi Electric MD brought 90 kilos of Japanese food to avoid crowded places
Katsunori Ushiku's first post-pandemic flight was from Tokyo to New Delhi.
- Food for thought: Why are Indians eating less fruits than before? Expensive price, poor taste might be the reason
Fruits in India were 20% more expensive than in the West, say experts.