- 5 ways to deal with inertia in your team
It’s hard to get people out of their comfort zone and make them look at things differently.
- What is 'investor inertia' and how it can waste your wealth
Investors worry about making the wrong decision. Faced with too many choices, they do not know what to do.
- 3 steps to help you overcome investing inertia and put idle money to work
Instead of letting you money sit idle in a savings bank account, make a little time every year to invest it and to meet your financial goal...
- How those with money idling in savings accounts can get out of investment inertia
Many high networth individuals allow their wealth to stagnate in bank accounts because they are afraid of making a wrong investment choice.
- Centre's inertia on national war memorial annoys armed forces
The defence ministry (MoD) has neither finalized the Cabinet note for the NWM, nor launched the socalled “global search“ for the architect ...
- Policy inertia is threatening growth potential of steel industry
Sloppy policy and slipshod rules threaten to stymie the domestic steel industry despite its tremendous growth and export potential.
- Strongest force in consumer behaviour - Inertia
Even with bad service, inertia makes customers prefer queueing up to changing banks
- US President Barack Obama praises PM Modi for shaking India's 'bureaucratic inertia'
Last month in Myanmar on the sidelines of the East Asia Summit, Obama in his brief interaction with Modi had told him that he is a "man of ...
- Infosys says there is some kind of 'inertia' within govt
There seems to be some kind of "inertia" within the government in taking political decisions on economic reforms, a top Infosys official sa...
- Judicial inertia to avoid paying tax prompted tax administration to introduce GAAR
Judicial inertia on matters such as indirect transfer of Indian assets to avoid paying tax here has paved the way for the introduction of G...
- Policy inertia: India Inc's revenues grow slowest in 3 years
An analysis by the ET Intelligence Group of the quarterly results of over 1,400 companies, shows that revenues expanded by 14.3%, which was...
- FDI flow soars but policy inertia spoils party in 2011
India received increased FDI in 2011 than the previous year, but lack of big ticket policy announcements belied high expecations.
- Don’t wait for a saviour to deliver us out of our inertia in 2013
Politics must cleanse itself by making political funding transparent. If we can make this happen, 2013 would indeed be a happy new year.
- FDI in retail: Cabinet approves 51% in multi-brand & 100% in single-brand retail
The cabinet on Thursday faced down opposition from within and outside to allow foreign retailers to own a 51% stake in the multi-brand reta...
- Science is at the core of government's efforts towards socio-eco transformations, says PM Modi
Speaking at the inauguration of the Vaishvik Bhartiya Vaigyanik (VAIBHAV) Summit, a global virtual summit of overseas and resident Indian r...
- Pandemic is turning people into couch potatoes, stress & binge eating adding to health issues
The sedentary lifestyle is pushing people towards various lifestyle diseases.
- Self-reliance in select sectors can lead to import substitution of USD 186 bn: Study
The study has also included sectors such as auto components, and iron and steel where, though there is overall trade surplus for the countr...
- Saurabh Mukherjea says 3 sectors are readying for multi-year bull run
Market veteran Saurabh Mukherjea says the economy would start to grow again by the end of 2020, and the equity market will stand to benefit...