Starting Wednesday, the default privacy setting for TikTok users aged 13 to 15 will be private. That means only someone the user approves a...
- Buffett on mind, pocket money on the side, meet the new Street-smart kids
Better information access, availability of resources to learn, and ease of demat account operations draw young investors to markets from al...
- Kids, The Pandemic, And A Mental Health Challenge - Part 2
While we got expert voices talking about the mental health implications of online classes on children, it is only fair that we heard what t...
- Will building material stocks emerge new comeback kids
Shares of building materials companies have rallied between 15 per cent and 80 per cent in the last three months. Despite this rally, many ...
- On Christmas: Indian Army plays Santa for kids in Kashmir
The Rashtriya Rifles encampment at Larkipora, 65 km from Srinagar, was buzzing with activities on Christmas with thumping of boots replaced...
- Kids, The Pandemic & A Mental Health Challenge
The pandemic took children out of schools and plonked them in front of screens for online classes. Ten months on, they are lonely, angry an...
- Meet Vidhi Karva, the youngest fashion designer to launch her couture collection at Dubai fashion week
The nine-year-old was introduced as the world's 'youngest designer' at the event.
- This CEO set an example for his employees by being the first one to resume office after Covid lockdown
Rahul Deshpande travels by car to work.
- Unhealthy diet, lack of physical activities lead to drastic rise in obesity among adults and kids
Men and women with BMI over or equal to 25.0 kg/m2 were counted as obese.
- SUGAR Cosmetics CEO’s trick to keep her kids off-camera during a critical work call
Vineeta Singh is a mother of two toddlers, and says they can be loud.
- Indian-American Gitanjali Rao is TIME 'Kid of the Year'
Selected from among 5,000 nominees of TIME magazine’s first-ever ‘Kid of the Year’, 15-year-old Gitanjali Rao of Indian-American descent fe...
- Are kids really safe from Covid? Study says only a fraction of infected children show symptoms
Kids are at risk of contracting many different viruses.
- From ‘street kid’ in India eating out of bins to top Toronto chef, Sash Simpson's work ethic carved his success story
Forty-odd years after eating from garbage cans, the chef sees irony in feeding Canada’s ultrarich.
- Ranveer Singh's 'Simmba' is getting an animated avatar for the small screen
'Smaashhing Simmba' centers around the child version of Singh's character Sangram Bhalerao.
- Jugal Hansraj writing his second book for kids, will be out next year
'The Coward and the Sword' will be published by HarperCollins India.
- 'The Kids Are All Right' actor Eddie Hassell passes away after being shot in Texas
The actor was shot Sunday morning in what appeared to be a carjacking.
- Neerja Birla, kids face racism at LA restaurant Scopa; Ananya says they were literally thrown out
Ananya Birla took to Twitter to slam the restaurant for their racist behaviour.
- Most asymptomatic children have low levels of coronavirus compared to those with symptoms
It's important for children to continue wearing masks and wash their hands frequently.
- The global hunt for Covid-19 vaccine for kids begins; next up, testing shots in children
When the first shots arrive, they're unlikely to be recommended for children.