PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Indigo Paints IPO: Analyst views, peer comparisons, management commentaries
Indigo Paints IPO, which opens for subscription on Monday, has a price band of Rs 1,488-1,490 a share.
- 75% of PMS fund managers failed to beat Nifty in Dec; even biggies falter
Out of 130-odd largecap and multicap schemes analysed, nearly 100 gave lower returns than that of Nifty.
- Software-defined Storage - Accelerating businesses momentum with improved data management
- NSE launches derivatives on Nifty Financial Services Index
The index consists of 20 stocks and is designed to reflect the behaviour and performance of the Indian financial market, which includes ban...
- Global private banks ask FPI managers not to sell NRI clients’ investments
FPIs have to bring down the aggregate contribution of NRIs and OCIs (along with resident Indians) in a fund to below 50% by December 31, 20...
- Cleartax to foray into stock broking, wealth management services
Cleartax plans to pump Rs 100 crore into developing and promoting its new app — Black, which will double up as both tax management and inve...
- High quality companies are fastest & biggest wealth creators: Raamdeo Agrawal
Play with your winner, but keep looking in the horizon for newer companies, which will grow and create wealth bigger and faster
- 6 suitors submit bids for acquiring Reliance Home Finance
Lenders have decided to further extend the bidding time line till January 31, 2021, in order to accommodate the four non-compliant bidders,...
- Put 25-30% of your money in US market to balance your portfolio
If you look at companies below Rs 500 crore market cap, you are playing with fire, saus Ajay Srivastava.
- Cerestra Advisors forays into school management and operation business
The fund recently entered into a joint venture agreement to invest and run two schools from builder Kolte-Patil even as the fund has alread...
- Sebi bars Minance Technologies, 3 others for unregistered portfolio management activities
In an interim order passed against MTPL and the individuals, Sebi asked MTPL to withdraw all advertisements in relation to its PMS (Portfol...
- Avoid themes, go for stock selection in your portfolio
Our philosophy is very consciously stock selection driven. We consciously avoid macro bets and macro themes, says Prashant Khemka.
- Time to take some money off IT & pharma, buy financials
Between now and the next six to 12 months, leadership will move back to banks and financials and cyclicals, says Anshul Saigal.
- How to select the right portfolio management service
Portfolio management service (PMS) is provided by professional money managers to informed investors and can be tailored to meet specific in...
- How this HK-based fund manager churned his portfolio through Covid months
From defensives we are moving into businesses which are derivatives of a steel cycle or mining, says Ayaz Motiwala.
- Portfolio managers need to provide disclosure document to clients before agreement: Sebi
In a detailed set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on portfolio managers, Sebi said the disclosure document contains the quantum and ma...
- What is the difference between a mutual fund scheme and Portfolio Management Service?
Financial planners say that Portfolio Management Schemes (PMS) are ideal for large investments and also carry a higher degree of risk, wher...
- View: Besieged and embattled, Indian banks face a tough road ahead
Against these realities, many banks would face, in the next few years, a serious challenge in raising sufficient capital at reasonable pric...
- Portfolio managers cannot impose lock-in period for clients' investments: Sebi
A portfolio manager is a body corporate, which pursuant to a contract with a client, advises or directs or undertakes on behalf of the clie...